Date(s) - 14/11/2022 - 18/11/2022
Time and place: November 14–18, 2022. Aspenäs Herrgård, Gothenburg, Sweden.
Level: PhD-course or postdocs
Registration deadline: August 31st
Through our sister organization in Sweden, NDPIA, we are happy to offer a five-day course on Microbiota and Health. This course presents an overview of human microbiomes in health and disease and provides the opportunity to discuss methods for microbiome studies and data analysis. IBA will cover travel expenses for IBA PhD and postdoc members.
On completion of the course, you will have learned:
- which methods are used to study microbiomes and for data analysis
- microbiota associated with the gut, genitourinary tract, mouth and skin
- interactions of the microbiota with the immune system
- effects of diet and age on the microbiota
- importance of the microbiota in human health and disease
- importance of symbiotic relationships between the microbe and its host
- interactions of the microbiota with drugs
- present day trends in modifying the microbiota
You will also have the chance to discuss your research with colleagues and to build your national and international scientific network!
There are a limited number of places for the course. Register now to reserve your place and submit a poster abstract by August 31st.
Read the preliminary program and register here: https://ndpia.se/events/microbiota-and-health-2022/